Calling all Central Florida locals!
We have created a brake light modulator that pulses your brake and has several different customizable functions that can be programmed into it. With this part you can speed up or slow down your flash rate as well as apply the various programs to each of those settings. We have made several installation videos already for a variety of bikes and if we’ve already shown yours, then unfortunately this offer does not apply to you. However, if we don’t currently have one for your bike then you’re exactly who we’re looking for! We’re searching for any and all bikes: GSXR, Harley, Slingshot, Hyosung, etc. Bring us your vehicle and we’ll give you the part and installation for free in exchange for allowing us to borrow your bike to make a video. This part is plug and play for most bikes but we are looking to extend this capability across the board. If it currently isn’t plug and play for your bike we will create that functionality on the spot to make it work for you with no cutting of your harness required, and it’s yours to take home!
Because we will be using your bike for an installation video we do have a few requirements.
1. The bike MUST be free of significant, noticeable damage. Please be sure it is very clean with no dirt or grime visible anywhere. Must be camera ready.
2. The bike must be as close to stock form as possible. No stretch kits, lowered bikes, LED lighting kits, cut exhausts, luggage racks, travel bags, etc.
3. Must be free of any aftermarket accessories or stickers that can distract viewers from the purpose of our video.
4. We will need your bike for up to 2 days in order to complete the process. We will ask the owner to take photos of their mileage and gas to show that the vehicle will not be used in any other capacity.
5. The bike must have stock electrical connections and wiring.
6. Compensation will be given in the form of a free brake light modulator as well as a feature of your motorcycle on our YouTube channel which has over 95k subscribers!
If your motorcycle fits the description of what we’re looking for, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com. Please include photos of your bike in its current condition, photos of the tail light wiring, the year/make/model of the bike, your availability, and any parts you may have on your bike that can potentially interfere with our installation procedure. We will NOT accept walk ins. Once we determine if your bike is eligible we will work with you to schedule a time to come in.